A perfect healthier recipe for a post-holiday detox.
- Chicken breast 600g
- Mixed quinoa seeds 200g
- Orange 1
- Lime 1
- Mesclum 150 g
- Rosemary 1 sprig
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
1. Add the chicken breast (600g) and quinoa (200g) in a bowl. Press the quinoa onto the chicken so it sticks to the chicken breasts, then arrange on the Crisp plate.
2. Sprinkle orange and lime zest on the chicken, and brush with extra virgin olive oil using a sprig of rosemary.
3. Place the Crisp plate in the microwave and set to the Dual Crisp function for 12 minutes.
4. While the chicken is cooking, cut and squeeze the juice from the orange and lime into a bowl. Add the oil, salt, and beat to an emulsion.
5. After 12 minutes, remove the chicken from the microwave and cut into slices.
6. Season with the citrus dressing and enjoy!