A recipe that takes time but allows you a moment of pleasant introspection, with an excellent gastronomic result.
- Puff pastry 250 g
- Pumpkin 200 g
- Goat cheese 100 g
- Mied mushrooms 100 g
- Boiled chestnuts 50 g
- Honey 4 teaspoons
1. Roll out the puff pastry thinly
2. Cut it into squares of about 10 cm per side
3. Line the molds with the squares of puff pastry
4. Cut the pumpkin into cubes
5. Arrange the pumpkin in the moulds
6. Add the chopped mushrooms and the chopped boiled chestnuts
7. Add the goat cheese
8. Pour a drizzle of honey on the surface
9. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts
10. Select the Cook4 function from the oven menu, set the time to 30 minutes and start cooking.
11. Place the baking tray with the molds on level 1 and the turkey slices, potato flans and tart on the other levels
12. Once ready, serve the pies, leave the tart to cool and leave the turkey and potato pies warm to serve as a second course.
13. Unmold the pies and garnish with Christmas decorations