You cannot compare more than 3 appliances. Remove one before adding a new item.
1. Peel the pumpkin and dice the flesh very finely. Then finely chop the onion and place the vegetables in a reasonably large microwaveable container.
2. Heat the stock for 4 minutes with the microwave at maximum power.
3. Pour the boiling stock over the vegetables, cover and cook at 650 W for 20 minutes.
4. After cooking, purée the vegetables with a hand blender and add the cream for a velvety consistency.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste, leave to stand for a few minutes and serve with toasted bread.
For an extra special touch: Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Buy online from the following retailers, or click here to find your nearest store