You cannot compare more than 3 appliances. Remove one before adding a new item.
1. Peel the potatoes and slice or dice them. Then wash and dry the fish.
2. Arrange the potatoes in a microwaveable dish. Add water then cover and cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes at 750W. Stir during cooking.
3. When the potatoes are almost cooked, pour them into a strainer and drain off any excess water.
4. Lightly grease a microwaveable tray and spread half of the potatoes over the base. Season with salt and pepper. Next, create a layer of onion, garlic and parsley then lay the fish on top. Cover with the remaining potatoes. Season and lightly drizzle with oil.
5. Place the dish on the turntable and cook using the combined grill function at 350W for 18-20 minutes. Serve once the fish is fully cooked.
Buy online from the following retailers, or click here to find your nearest store